Monday, March 12, 2012

this isn't happening

she says I like to be tossed why don't you throw me around more like a plaything she's so light what if you break she says you're too worried about hurting me I once butted heads nearly broke this girl's nose I said I don't wanna hurt you sometimes she says maybe some pain is worth it and I did and she hits and again hits she tumbles she says pull my hair we nearly fall off sometimes we can't walk right after and I was afraid but she asks again and then again each time we do and I was still afraid of what isn't happening she doesn't break like I imagined doesn't bruise or dry even and I kept saying I don't I just don't want to hurt you she says I think that's your problem and I'm afraid I'm still afraid I left her in pieces she said you're missing the point I just don't want to hurt anyone I check up on her to see if she's okay she said you worry too much but I think she just doesn't want me to hurt to know she was hurt she wanted me to think she's okay and I don't want to hurt anyone I just don't want to hurt anyone I just don't want to hurt any

No comments:

Post a Comment